Club minutes 19.09.2021
Changes to training schedule:
– – Tuesdays and Thursdays will run from 18:00 to 21:00, but can run later during league (home matches).
This is 2 x 1.5 hour sessions.
– – Juniors may come to the first but not the second session.
– – The committee is here to help Sanket manage a growing club
– – to create a fun and efficient environment for members
– – Each committee member brings different skill sets and areas of responsibility they can own.
– – Jamie: Club Treasurer
– – Peter: Equipment manager
– – Tyla: Coaching Manager
– – Sanket: Club President
– – Alfie: Digital and Communications Manager
– – Mikee: League Manager
– – Club secretary: Mikee and Peter to chat about this
– – Simon: Child Welfare secretary
– – health and safety: shared across coaching team (DBS checked etc)
– – Vuong: Team administrator (chief enforcer)
– – Alina – social secretary (may include volunteer coordination, chat with sanket)
**A main outcome we want is to have a secure relationship with Bridge Academy**
Tyla suggested creating an after school club: Pitched as something for kids in hackney, They will therefore take better care of their tables, Extra revenue for the school.
How do we build and maintain a good relationship with the school?
Before we go to Bridge Academy we put together a proposition, a big part of that is Tyla outlining the key benefits of having an after school club.
– – Clarify school availability on Sundays (Potentially 9am to 11am, Sanket)
– – Captain communication Whatsapp channel (Sanket).
– – There are funding opportunities for buying tables which should be looked into
– – Sanket to cancel Fibodo
– – Alfie and Mikee to discuss social content
– – Tyla to outline the pitch we will make to the school, Alfie to project manage
– – Alfie to publish and upload minutes to website (done)
– – Vuong to ensure everyone has completed their tasks before next committe meeting.
Things to potentially investigate:
– – Alternative dedicated venue in Highbury (risk management)
– – Potential commercial sponsors? Sanket? Internal to club?
– – Sanket deals with Schools plus who are the middle people between the school and us.
– – From October 1st they will increase from £65 to £70 per hour
– – on a tuesday and thursday we can offer 3 x coaching sessions with 50/50 split with club.
– – Tyla said he has a contact with lots of discounts for all kit
– – Storage space issues – (Rowan raised).
– – We own 6 of the tables (which was a fight to keep.) at Bridge and 4 at St Aloysius.